Nutribullet Milling Blade
Replace a lost or damaged Milling Blade or keep an extra one handy to make even more of your favourite Nutriblast creations.More Info…
Depending on your usage, we recommend you replace your Nutribullet Flat Milling Blade every six months or as needed to ensure optimal performance. Or why not keep an extra one handy to make even more of your favourite Nutriblast creations!
- Two-pronged flat blade, ideal for milling oats and grains for smoother Nutriblasts, grinding coffee, fresh herbs and spices and chopping nuts.
- Includes inner leak-preventing seal.
- 80mm blade size.
- Stainless Steel Blade.
- Blade never needs sharpening.
- Suitable for use with NutriBullet 600 Series and 900 Series only.
This product is covered by our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee (Terms & Conditions Apply).
- Nutribullet Milling Blade