FITT Strider - Upright Elliptical Cross Trainer by New Image
FITT Strider - Upright Elliptical Cross Trainer by New Image is rated out of 5 by 5.
In Stock Now!
The gym-quality upright elliptical with a small footprint that fits easily into your home.
Bring one of the gym’s most effective and best-loved cardio machines right into your home with FITT Strider! This compact upright elliptical is specially engineered to combine a minimal footprint with gym-quality construction, all while still delivering a total body workout that’ll get your heart rate up and those calories burning in no time.
- 8 Levels of Magnetic Resistance: Easily adjust the intensity of your workout with the resistance dial.
- Whisper quiet: The magnetic drive system and 6kg flywheel ensures a quiet, smooth motion with minimal noise so you won’t disturb others while you’re working out.
- Adjustable incline: Choose between 3 incline levels from 26° to 32° to hone in on different areas of your legs and put more focus on your calves and glutes.
- Total body workout: Work your entire body at once with the non-slip, comfort-grip handles.
- Low impact: Simulate walking, jogging, running and even stair climbing with virtually no stress and strain on your joints. Perfect for rehab.
- Small footprint: FITT Strider’s specially engineered upright design packs a huge punch while taking up less space than a traditional elliptical thanks to a footprint of just 105cm x 65cm.
- Dual handle design: Place your hands on the moving handles to get your entire body moving for maximum results, or take a break and grab the fixed handles with built-in heart rate sensors to display your heart rate data in real time.
- Superior build quality:Heavy-duty streel construction supports up to 120kg (18st 12lbs), while the adjustable rubber levelling feet, wide supports and non-slip textured pedals ensure maximum stability even on unstable floors so you’ll feel safe and secure.
- Portability: Built-in wheels at the front make it easy to move from room to room as needed.
- Heart Rate tracker: Built-in heart rate sensors on the fixed handles give instant feedback so you know exactly how hard you’re working and can adjust your intensity to suit your goals.
- LCD Display: Track your speed, distance, time, pulse and calorie burn on the built-in, easy-read progress tracker to see just how hard you’re working. (2 AAA batteries required, included.)
- Phone and tablet holder: Follow workouts on the New Image Fitness app or watch your favourite shows as you work out.
- FREE New Image Fitness app: Download the FREE New Image Fitness app to access exclusive workout videos and find handy guides to help with assembling your FITT Strider. Available on Google Play and the iPhone App Store.
- Dimensions: 105cm x 65cm x 173.5cm
- Weight: 41kg
- Max user weight: 120kg
- User height limit: Most comfortable from 5’ to 6’5”
- Assembly required: Yes, one-person assembly. Approx. 45 mins. All parts and tools required are included.
- Resistance settings: 8
- Incline settings: 3 (26°, 29° and 32°)
- Stride length: 32cm
- Progress tracker: Speed, Distance, Time, Calories and Pulse
This product is covered by our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee (Terms & Conditions Apply).
Rated 5 out of 5 by Corky23 from Great once assembled! Takes an hour ot tow , but worth it, love this product, the App is great too…
Date published: 2023-03-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gusmac from Wow.. I was initially a bit sceptical about this piece of equipment for price. Upon arrival my first reaction was the weight of the box. A good start. Once unpacked and the build began this piece of equipment started to take shape. Its takes a bit of time and effort to put together but boy is it worth it. Ive always had a thing for these in the gym, easier on the knees than running and a great all round source of cardio. This trainer offers the same but in the comfort of your own home. For me in the early stages of using it an excellent buy and certainly value. Initially i had a sweat worrying about what i had bought. Now i just work up a sweat on the trainer I've now got.
Date published: 2022-07-20
- FITT Strider Upright Elliptical Trainer
- Built-in LCD Progress Monitor
- Downloadable New Image Nutrition & Health Guide
- FREE New Image Fitness App
- User Manual