This site shop.silversurfers.com ("the Shopping Site") is owned and controlled by High Street TV.
Standard Delivery to the UK
Unless otherwise stated you should receive your product within 3 - 5 working days, however please see our main Terms & Conditions for our full terms of delivery.
- Next Day Delivery: Our Next Day Delivery service is not available to the Republic of Ireland, and some postcodes including;
AB31-35, AB36-38, AB41-54, AB55-56, FK17-21,GY, JE, HS1-9, IM, IV, KA27-28, KW0-17, PA20-78, PH15-99, TR21-25, ZE, BT.
If we become aware we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date because of an Event Outside Our Control, we will contact you with a revised estimated delivery date.
If your order is over 15KG in weight, our Next Day Delivery service is not available. Other execptions apply. This applies to:
- Wonder Core 2
- Cycle Tone
- Maxi-Glider 360
- FITT Cube
- FITT Gym
- FITT Mill
- Rock n Fit
- Slim Cycle
- SmartAir Cool + Purify Bladeless Fan
- SmartAir Fast Chill Max
- Arctic Air Tower
- Happy Nappers (Large size only)
Can I track my order?
If you have provided an email address, you will receive an email with a link to your tracking information. Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery. If you have still not received your order, please contact our Customer Service team who will be happy to help.
How much is delivery?
• Standard Delivery (within 3 - 5 working days) - our standard delivery cost is between £3.99 and £14.99 per order, depending on the size and weight of the product. Look out for FREE DELIVERY promo’s on selected items. Where there are multiple items in your order, you will only be charged one delivery fee based on the highest delivery charge within your order. The delivery charge will be added to your basket before checkout.
• Next Day Delivery (order before 7.30pm 7 days a week) – where available, select this service at checkout for delivery Next Day when ordered before 7.30pm, for only £7.99. Some post codes including those in the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Channel Islands are excluded from this service. If we become aware that we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date because of an event outside of our control, we will contact you with a revised estimated delivery date.
What if I am not in to receive my delivery?
If you are not available to take delivery of your parcel, our courier will look for a secure area to leave it such as a garage, out building or neighbour. They will then leave a card confirming where the parcel has been left which will also have contact details to arrange a re delivery if necessary.