Tupperware® BreadSmart Junior
Tupperware ® BreadSmart Junior is rated out of 5 by 49.
In Stock Now!
Not just your everyday bread bin! With this innovative design from Tupperware, cut down on waste, and keep your bread deliciously fresh, soft and ready to eat for up to 2 weeks.More Info…
Tupperware® BreadSmart is the easy, convenient way to keep your bread fresher, softer and ready to eat for longer. Its revolutionary CondensControl™ technology protects bread against drying out and mould formation, reducing food waste and saving you money.
- Not your average bread bin: BreadSmart is packed with technology and ingenious design to make it the ideal bread storage solution for every kitchen. Keeps sliced bread fresh and ready to eat for up to two weeks.
- Stores one full loaf: BreadSmart Junior is perfect for holding one standard 800g loaf of bread and includes a notched divider to keep all the slices straight, or store two types of bread or pastries at once. Ideal for couples or small families.
- CondensControl™ technology: the innovative CondensControl™ membrane in the lid ensures excess humidity is released, reducing mould growth and creating optimal storage conditions for bread and pastries. When it’s dry, the membrane even helps prevent bread drying out.
- Ribbed base: special channels on the bottom ensure maximal ventilation, raising bread off the base of the tub to minimise contact with moisture and breadcrumbs.
- Modern design: curved walls and shape routes air circulation towards the membrane, further enhancing ventilation to create the ideal environment for bread.
- No more wasted time spent defrosting frozen bread!: Sometimes you need a quick snack or an extra slice of bread for a sandwich, but it's frozen... Not anymore!
- Waste less, save more: longer lasting bread means less waste and fewer trips to the bakery or supermarket, saving you money!
- Sustainable future: the UK throws away approximately 20 million slices of bread. That’s 1 million full loaves. All that contributes to our carbon footprint. By keeping your bread in BreadSmart, you’re not just saving money, you’re doing your bit for the planet.
- Built to last: BreadSmart is made with tough and durable, 100% BPA-free plastic and is guaranteed to last for at least 10 years.
- Easy to clean: simply wipes clean with a soft cloth.
- A brand you can trust: Tupperware products are legendary for their high quality and longevity, and have been trusted in kitchens all over the world for more than 75 years.
- 10 Year Guarantee: Tupperware products are renowned for their longevity and all come backed by a 10-year guarantee for your peace of mind.
- Dimensions: L 32 x W 16.5 x H 15cm
- Weight: 500g
- Dishwasher safe: No, hand wash only
- Freezer safe: No
- Fridge safe: We do not recommend placing BreadSmart inside a fridge, as this will cause high humidity inside the container and reduce its effectiveness.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bluester from Fresh Longer The best container for bread etc we have ever had.
Date published: 2023-03-19
Rated 1 out of 5 by Susybee from Breadsmart Please don't buy this it doesn't work. I have tried and tried but you can't fit a standard loaf.You can only only put small loaf or a few buns in it. Save your money don't buy this
Date published: 2023-03-14
Rated 1 out of 5 by KathH from Rubbish Looks good and well made but tried leaving a few slices for 10 days and although not mouldy it was dried out and inedible.
Date published: 2023-03-12
Rated 3 out of 5 by Andrewpk from Breadsmart I left two rolls in there three weeks and they went mouldy
Date published: 2023-03-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by Chas B from Tupperware Bread Smart. Like all Tupperware products they do exactly what they say. I have purchased both bread containers ie. 1 for bread and rolls and 1 for biscuits.
Date published: 2023-03-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by MaxineSP from Thoroughly recommended Was a bit sceptical when I saw this advertised, but needed a new bread bin so decided to give it ago. I haven’t been disappointed , and would thoroughly recommend it. It really keeps bread and cakes fresher for much longer. So really pleased . Thank you
Date published: 2023-03-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by LadyM from Magic box for bread etc. I really don't understand how this works but it really does. I'm so very glad I took the plunge.
Date published: 2023-03-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Sue P. Absolutely brilliant. Bread and cake really fresh longer. No more wasted items.
Date published: 2023-03-02